- The reception and accompanying of young athletes in their educational path, their citizenship and their socialization is our primary mission
- Through quality sports and educational support, we help young people and their families to develop, to have a positive and chosen education as well as to have respectful and respectable civic values and attitudes.
- The association, therefore, wishes to position itself as an actor in preventing school dropout and as a resource for any other problem affecting young Anderlecht and Brussels residents.
- Through its original and several times awarded approach, the non-profit organization FEFA wishes to develop a model of education through sport which values the educational path of the young person, and which includes a multidisciplinary approach (school, family and social).
- This substantive work contributes to the construction of social cohesion in Anderlecht and Brussels and hopes to provide young people with real prospects for tomorrow.
- Responsibility and commitment
- Positivity and kindness
- Citizenship and solidarity